W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Monday, October 18, 2010
01:57
Omg, we learnt skating today... ^^ Quite fun though :D I learnt a lot of things and fall down once... Now my butts hurts ><> :S Talking to Sue Huei on the phone, she keep singing 'Doe, a deer, a female deer... ..." Sing until very NICE... He he, but then at least better than her boyfriend, Wang Zheng Zhen :P We also had Maths and Science Quiz... My classmate, Tan Ang Wei, represented HERCULES a house, not the GOD... And they got the third whereas my house, Poseidon, didn't get anything... (-.-''') But nevermind, at least had fun today... Saw two lovely pigs today... :P HeheMoOdS: Pain :( (LEG DE SCAR)
Happy >< ( Had fun) :D
Baby seals is loved.
Everything's okay in the end;
If it's not, it's not the end.
T A G B O A R D
Tagboard!
L I N K A G E
Links.
ARCHIVES