W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
00:53
OMG, my first ever blog sia... I dunno want to create blog want to create for how long liao lo... But luckily with the help of AUDRINA(not Audrey, applebutt) I manage to create a blog :D Whao, luckily now exams over liao or else I cannot even playing computer leh nevertheless make blog sia... :D Hope will find a time to post a lot of posts... :P LOL( I noe nt funny) but nevermind i think it's funny can liao after all my blog ma.... HEHEHEHE :>I dunno how to continue liao leh... So I m not going to continue now is my very busy time :P Hmm...I am kindda scared of my EnGlIsH resultz... Scared fail sia, later might drop to Normal Acad... Hope can remain in 204 for 2011... HEHE... ;D Maybe some people dun want me to be in tht class same as them but i hack care leh... :P I just wanna be wit my friends lor... :) Friends are the best lor... Recently went out with my Primary School frens to Redhill, Boy was tht fun man... but something embarrassing happened too la. Dun want to say out :D
MoOdS: Happy :D (cos gt blog liao) Nervous :S(Getting bk results le)
Baby seals is loved.
Everything's okay in the end;
If it's not, it's not the end.
T A G B O A R D
Tagboard!
L I N K A G E
Links.
ARCHIVES