W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
00:00

Yeah... My last time de Profile Picture(facebook) I upload cause think tht my blog too plain :D
Today, Sue Huei lost her phone... We looked like through the whole school just to find that black colour WALLET with pink hearts... First, we became detectives and find tht black colour WALLET with pink hearts. We went to the General Office first. The ppl there said dun have... :( So we continued looking after tht we went to the canteen as tht STM (Short-Term Memory) Sue Huei thought that she left it in the canteen so we went there... Thirdly, we walked up to the second level to see if the black colour WALLET with pink hearts did fall when they were walking. Walk until half-way the STM girl said she is very confirm tht she left her black colour WALLET with pink hearts there as she dunno did what thing... To our surprise :O, IT'S... ... ... STILL NOT THERE...So we went to the toilet at the second floor as the STM girl went to the toilet b4... BUT the stupid thing is it's not there i said if did she checked carefully she said, "YES, I m vry sure because everytime i went toilet i will put my black colour WALLET with pink hearts at the dustbin for ppl to throw PADs" Then we went to re-look. I felt like I am like the YU-SIR in the 'GU LING JING TAN' show... :P In the end, we decided to go home, at the foyer there tht time we saw our form-teacher, Ms Iris Chew Sze Hui. She ask us what happened and she told us to go to the office to take tht dunno what "loss of something' form. When we go in, the ppl there say someone from class 107 found the wallet. If I m nt wrong should be something Hui something Min one... XD She found it in the I-space after going through the exam scripts. So this STM girl left it in the I-Space. She say she dun care bout her money or EZ-link card she only cared bout her KAT-TUN foto... -.-''' After tht, because she keep eating my cracker so i ask her to treat me to a bubbletea. She 'orhhh' lor... Then when we go there we saw the most lamest thing in this world lor. I cannot believe tht there are still this kind of old-fashion thing sia... A guy asked his friend to get a handphone number from a girl in Deyi sia... -.-''' I wanted to LOL de but then scared they feel PAI-SEH. They was like make friends la. STM girl go ask me if me what i will do i confirm will reject the la or maybe i will give them ***** *** *** ***'s the number ba. But then, also wont have anyone... XD STM girl say if there's any boys beside her tht she noe she will pull him and say he's her boyfren wonder who will be the unlucky one... JKJK Btw, tht guy very de lao tu lor... I seriously have to sy tht I think tht they sould be more brave, but i not encouraging them la... XD OMG, OLD-FASHION‼‼‼
The guys are like gangster they were smoking toking a lot of bad words, no one will be their FRIEND de lor, luckily they not my friend. After tht i went home. Now, going to KUSU Island to visit the turtles. Bye Bye :)
MoOdS:
Happy :D
Tired :<
LOL XD
OMG... -.-'''
Baby seals is loved.