W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
05:23
Whao, came back from band liao lo :b Today not bad la, quite fun? :D We learnt new stuffs practiced new things... Sian diao liao la... Nothing to do now, got back my results at first damn scared de but I found out tht when u really is getting back ur results you r nt scared cause there are friends around u :) Like today, MY FRIENDS SUPPORTED ME... ( I think) :D
SUCKERS :) My group name although it sucks lah, tht's why we are SUCKERS... But tht doesnt mean tht we are called Suckers then we suck at everything we did :P We rock in fact... Dunno tht Serene breast want to make what blog make finish liao ma??? :O Hope she can faster la, so slow... :D I just hoped tht i can pass English overall cz i failed for p2... :'( I think tht RELATIONSHIP will EXIST only if THT person really LOVES another person and the other person has the same feelings for the other person... :D LAH... BB.. Go msn-ing wif Serene, Audrina and Sue Huei le. BB :(
Baby seals is loved.
Everything's okay in the end;
If it's not, it's not the end.
T A G B O A R D
Tagboard!
L I N K A G E
Links.
ARCHIVES