W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Monday, October 25, 2010
00:45
Today, when to play badminton...with frenz... :D Shi Qi, Serene and Joyce XD
I found out tht i am the lousiest... :((Maybe because of the wind? The grass? :D
Okay fine, I am giving excuses for myself only... XD
We went to Audrina house and cooked MAGGIE MEE... :D Me and Sue Huei ate DRY MEE GORENG while Audrina and Shi Qi ate normal chicken flavor MAGGIE MEE... :D SHOUCKING NICE MAN... But the cleaning up sucks as AUDRINA WAS A VERY FUSSY GIRL... :P
Today in school I fell down because of a plate of noodles... :( I feel so what... I fell down straight on my butt... (-.-''') The worst thing is my senior, Hui Tong saw tht... :O
Then today during the badminton match, Serene fell down on her butt too but the problem is her anus hurts... :P Luckily mine did not... :D We went to Teck Ghee CC ( community club but i always thought i was Community centre ) (-.-''') We find out there was an indoor badminton court there... :D We went to ask and the cost was like $3 before 5.30 pm for a court. (Non-member, I think. ) Then i went back today the bus-trip wasn't boring at all :D GLAD... XP
MoOdS: Sad ( Kelly is like ignoring us more )
Happy ( manage to play badminton with friends after all )
Shocked ( the price of tht court per hour )
Baby seals is loved.