W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
22:45
Yesterday, I went swimming at Hougang Swimming Complex :D So fun, i can play all the slides there :D Yipee‼ Happy‼ So fun, i go slide the children one without the lifeguard noticing :) I wnet to pplay the big slide so fun man :D I swam 3 rounds... I thought i saw someone like Jia Hao over there but luckily, not him... :D I guess. If it's Serene she confirm will scream like siao... ;D Hehe... :P
There's one part where my mother bought Macdonalds for us :D So happy, after buying she went toilet, my brother went toilet to... Half an hour later they tell me Y u haven't go down yet? I was like WTH~ I thought must take care what... >:( But later went JACUZI shocking nice :D After tht, went home.
I found out tht there like things coming out of the holes on legs???? nVM... :D BB :D
Lazy tell the moods le :P
Baby seals is loved.
Everything's okay in the end;
If it's not, it's not the end.
T A G B O A R D
Tagboard!
L I N K A G E
Links.
ARCHIVES