W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
00:59
Today I sat with Serene Lee in class!!! Fun man!!! >< Potato brought a new shirt which was like as big as a pyjamus!!! :D After on, I decided to go and eat, then I INVITED Serene to eat with me!!!! When we were walking to the place where the rubbish junk is, i purposely pushed Serene to a tree. And... She cried!! No la, JK, she fell down!!!! Like the jack in 'Jack and Jill'. After that she said something like 'Zi Zun Xin' but I definitely heard 'Zhu Zhu Xin'! ROFLMAOWTH!!! I kept laughing like crazy man! Then we began to walk and I am still laughing!!! After that got this guy in font of us keep looking at us, then after that i think he said something like, they so 'tall sia' when he is like about 1 and a 1/4 of me!!!! Then after that we were going to the place where there's a lift. I remembered that time when ShiKin mam, suddenly walk out and Seren siad she was so cool like a policewoman!!! ;) But she thought she was called SITI -,- After that I thought I heard Tristan's voice, and then I saw Tristan, Daryl, Chee Ching, Chun Mun and Jordan... After that, I keep laughing at Serene's ZHU ZHU XIN! :D When we walked to the bridge, we decided to play a stalking game!!!! >:D we stalked the 5 of them, at first we lose sight of them then after that we found them, we saw Chun Mun first as the rest walked too fast. -,- Then we realised they were topping-up cards. Then me and Serene pretended to check our cards, when they leave we continued following!!! Serene's movement was so 'GUI GUI SUI SUI' That it was easy to see that she was stalking them -,- After that, we saw them queuing in SUBWAY, then this Serene go and say Hi then they keep asking us if we stalk them ah, we said no. While Serene was busy answering I went inside MOS burger first... After that, we went to Macdonald as it was cheaper! Then, we met them again -,- So we found out that only Tristan was buying SUBWAY... We sat at a position where we could see them, quite stalkers right? xD After that, we kept taking pictures of they all to show that we did stalk! ;D After that, cause I ate too slow, so they left first, can't blame me! xO Then we started talking about... Joseph... We say he like no firends like that very pathetic! Then Serene said let's make friends with him then!!! Then she said let's sit beside him then she say she sit on his table!! LMAO!
Sedusing Joseph, Serene this cheatskate de!! Tsk! :O After that we went home!!!! :P The fun ended soon... X((
Baby seals is loved.