W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
03:31
FML today... I feel so incapable la!!! I thnk tht it's because of me that so many things happened la!!!! I was being chosen in marine bar but I think it's because of me, as I played assecories in SYF then I dunno how to play the marine bar, then today we have sectional but then we were suppose to go to the pit percussion but the SNARES want to take us, after tht there were DRUM MAJOR TEST, I would vote for JIANAN and DARYL. After that, we were suppose to go back but they want a recap in case we forgot. We had combined so i didn't learn anything and Hui yi mam was pretty angry... I was damn stressed... Hop everything goes well on sectional on MONDAY! :)
Baby seals is loved.
Everything's okay in the end;
If it's not, it's not the end.
T A G B O A R D
Tagboard!
L I N K A G E
Links.
ARCHIVES