W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
And even though we walk a path of unknowns,
to live out our story as the chapters unfold,
what tales might time cling tight and hold,
when dreams bring forth the final close?
C R E D I T S.
Skin ©
Jazlyn.
Image design reference:
mamegoma fansite.
Mamegoma ©
San-X.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
05:48
FRUIT BASKET! FREAK NICE LA!! I cried at one of the episode! Damn nice, I stopped at episode 9! :D
I love it la!!! Shoick! :D
Anyway, my friendship problems are like confusing la! I hate problems, but I love maths!!! HEHE... xD For some reason I think that friends are awesome but surely will there be BEST FRIENDS? And will best friends last forever? It's actually up to us to decide if best friends last, you can talk to your friends or not you can choose to bond with them or not you can know them better or not you can also quarrel with them, so I think it's really up to people! Of course i have my best friend, to me best friends are:
People whom you can talk freely with.
People whom you show your true self to.
People whom you know a lot.
People whom you will dare to talk back to. :D
By the way, it's showing the SPD thingy and I just made a call 1900 112 0303
Please help to make a call! And i hope Japan will be safe! :D
Moods: Worried :/
Baby seals is loved.